Falling off the Moon

Friday, October 01, 2004

Things to be grateful for....

My best friend in the world has suffered through a lot in her life. She's going through quite a bit right now. The thing I love the most about her is that she stands by my side as I make one stupid decision after another. Always ready to help me up when I fall and to reassure me that things will be alright. She doesn't bother to lie to me that things are going to be perfect or that they will even turn out in a way that I can be happy about. She helps me to realize that either way...I'll be able to make it through. As terrible as it all feels right now, at least I've got her. I remember being a younger person and feeling completely alone. I felt that no one understood me and that I'd never feel sane....not that I feel sane right now :) but at least I'm not considering suicide or anything drastic like trying to hurt someone or destroying something. I love her so much. I doubt that she knows how much. Please remember to take the time today to tell your support system how much you love them and care. You never know when the next crisis is coming....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home