Falling off the Moon

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Things you loved about me

that is so cute. Thank you. I guess this requires a list of my own.reverse order.5) Dimple...of course how hard was that one.4) You're a cool thief. I like your hands on my body but I'd rather you steel my heat. :)3) I love that you made a list. I know this sounds like a cheap way to fill in the 3rd slot but I'm happy you have at least once made a list of things you love about me...now hide the list of things you don't like about me and we will be fine.4) Your truck. lol no your son. lol no your just my speed...honestly thats the answer. You're just my speed in a lot of ways. Sex, of course. Going out?...when we have time between sports center and queer eye. I was going to go with food network but I don't know of any actual shows.5) Now this is my favorite one. My list is better. not good enough? Well how about how our feet touch when we lay in bed together. Even if we're angry at each other, (by the way we should never go to bed angry, I remember that from the gotman class...we were there like an hour and I remember a whole lot from that class.)Thanks for puting up with me. And thanks for the next year of putting up with me in advance. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home