Falling off the Moon

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Am I blue....

I'm so tired. This week has been hell. I went to school only to find that my learning team has completely disintergrated. We have gone from five members to three with a good possibility that it will be two by the time it's all said and done.

My ex wrote me a note that made it perfectly clear that he's 110% so over our relationship gone bad which isn't a bad thing...only I'm still agonizing over it to a degree so it hurts that he's not. I know, it's irrational and a bit childish, but, misery loves company. His detached attitude makes the nearly five years that I spent with him seem to be a complete waste of time.

Had I had a good day, my perspective might be completely different, but I feel completely worn down and vulnerable.

I've found myself tempted to date several people...just because I like one or two things about them. I know that I should take my time, but, I feel impulsive and a bit reckless.

I'm physically tired and really want to confide in someone the feelings that I'm experiencing, but there's no one to talk to right now. I would love to lie in someone's arms and let the tears roll down my cheeks. Tears of frustration, loneliness, dejection....a multitude of things.


I feel so down right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home