Falling off the Moon

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Test Results are in :)

I took a pregnancy test and it says i'm not pregnant! So there's only one other answer for this...I'm so stressed out that my menses didn't come this month. That's only happened once in my life and it was just a couple of months ago. I guess all of the things that are going on are just too much...either that or it's too early to detect a pregnancy..but that's not likely. I work on a labor unit in a hospital and the nurses were telling me that the test i took at home was likely just as reliable if not more reliable than the urine test that'd be used at the hospital. That gives me some degree of peace.

With that out of the way...I need to try and register for classes for next semester so that I can begin knocking out my prerequisites. I work twelve hour shifts at night and last night was so awful that none of us got a single break, much less a lunch. We had so many little mamas come in and it was really sad because so many of them were early or pre term. *sigh*

I've got to go back in this evening and I don't want to move out of bed..lol. Oh well...it's my last shift for this week so I can't complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home